Nous contacter au
04 50 75 76 39
862 route du Dravachet
• Trainees are personally liable for the equipment lent (negligent loss or damage)
• Damages resulting from misuse are the responsibility of the school for introductory courses
• For advanced courses, students are held responsible for damage to equipment (wings, radio, saddle, etc.)
• 90 euros deposit will be payable at registration
• Payment of the balance on the 1st day of the internship
• Minimum 15 days before the start date of the internship, reimbursement of the deposit after deduction of 16 euros fee.
• In this case, the courses can be extended on weekends. Days not taken may be subject to a credit or a carry.
• High shoes (hiking), clothing adapted to the outdoors, a pair of gloves for flight perfection, a gourd.